Our Children’s Omnibus provides an ideal way to assess (and track) the views and behaviour of children and young people aged 7 to 18 years across Wales. Interviews are conducted via an online panel which is cost-effective and flexible, allowing a wide variety of stimulus material including TV and digital adverts to be shown in their original form.
Key features are:
– Conducted twice a year – April and October.
– Representative quota sample of a minimum of 400 young people aged 7-18 living in Wales.
– Conducted in line with Market Research Society Guidelines on research with children and young people.
– Carried out completely bilingually so participants can take part in the language of their choice (Welsh or English).
– Expert advice on questionnaire design provided by our experienced team as part of the service.
– Full range of reporting options.