Beaufort is proud to run the only Omnibus survey of Welsh speakers. It provides a flexible and cost-effective way to assess the behaviour, opinions and attitudes of a cross section of the Welsh speaking population.
Key features of the service are:
– Representative quota sample, consisting of a minimum of 400 adults able to speak Welsh aged 16+ living in Wales.
– Undertaken twice a year in March and September.
– Conducted using an online panel.
– Carried out completely bilingually so participants can take part in the language of their choice (Welsh or English).
– Expert advice on questionnaire design provided by our experienced team as part of the service.
– Full range of reporting options.