Whether you need to assess business confidence, measure awareness and uptake of new services or want to canvass business opinion in Wales, the Beaufort Business Omnibus Survey allows you to do this quickly and cost-effectively.
Twice a year the service speaks to a representative sample of 500 senior decision makers in Welsh SMEs. The survey is:
– Conducted in February and October.
– Representative of Welsh based SMEs with quotas on region, business activity (SIC) and size of business.
– Conducted using CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing).
– Carried out completely bilingually so participants can take part in the language of their choice (Welsh or English).
– Expert advice on questionnaire design provided by our experienced team as part of the service.
– Full range of reporting options.