The Wales Omnibus Survey represents the only face-to-face Omnibus survey of the Welsh General Public. The unique set of benefits associated with this face to face approach are outlined below:
– Confidence that those interviewed are an accurate representation of the Welsh population. A combination of random location sampling and quota controls on age, gender, region and social grade means that it delivers a representative sample without the need for extensive ‘data weighting’.
– Accurate recall measures of advertising or other visuals as a wide range of stimulus material including TV / Radio / Online adverts can be shown to respondents in their original form via our CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing) data collection software.
– It is administered by interviewers who build rapport with respondents facilitating high quality data capture and more detailed feedback with thorough probing on all open ended questions.
– The survey is based upon a representative quota sample, consisting of a minimum of 1,000 adults aged 16+ who are resident in Wales.
– Surveys are conducted four times per annum – in March, June, September and November – and a fresh sample is drawn each time.
– Interviewing is spread across 68 separate locations throughout Wales.
– All interviews are conducted face-to-face in respondents’ homes using CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing)