The Wales Omnibus is ideal if you need insight into the views of the Welsh public. We survey a large, representative sample of 1,000 adults across Wales five times a year using an online panel.
The advantages of the Wales Omnibus are:
– Confidence that those interviewed are an accurate representation of the Welsh population. Interlocking demographic quota controls are set on age within gender, with a further quota on social grade. Interviews are carried out with residents of every local authority in Wales.
– Surveys are conducted five times a year – January, March, June, September and November.
– Accurate recall measures of advertising or other visuals as a wide range of stimulus material including TV, radio and digital adverts can be shown via our data collection software.
– Self-completion, avoiding the need for an interviewer and arguably leading to more honest answers on topics which could be prone to social desirability bias.
– Cost effectiveness.
– Carried out completely bilingually so participants can take part in the language of their choice (Welsh or English).
– Expert advice on questionnaire design provided by our experienced team as part of the service.
– Full range of reporting options.